Barnston Court Faq

If you are a private payer it is simple. If we have a vacancy , our team will carry out the assessment , quote the fee and you can move in .

The council will appoint a social worker who will assist with the admission process. Unfortunately this does result in delays as there is a long bureaucratic process of financial assessments and approval for funding .

There are circumstances where even if you have the financial means, it may be possible to get full funding from NHS as this is classed as very dependency continual care or palliative care. The home can assist with getting in touch with the right people.

Apart from financial questions you will no doubt have plenty of questions and the simplest way is to pop in for a chat .

What our residents | relatives say?

make an appointment